This is the show's main theme. Italics meant that the lines were heard from the TV version. While the normal font meant it was heard from the album version.
Genre: Hip hop, dance-pop
- Sunny: Good mornin' little people.
- Class: Good mornin' Sunny!
- Sunny: Alright. Madison?
- Madison: Speakiiing!
- Sunny: Eddie?
- Eddie: Present!
- Sunny: Tamika?
- Tamika: What-up!
- Sunny: Kim? Kam?
- Kim: Right here!
- Kam: Right here.
- Sunny: Philly Phil!
- Philly Phil: Uh...Here?
- Sunny: Lil' D... LIL' D!
- Class: Aaaaawww YEAH!
- Sunny: Class of 3000, sing!
- Class: La la la-la-la la la-la la la-la-la la la la-la-la la la-la la la-la laaaaaaaa!!!!
- Sunny: Now Philly Phil! You and Lil' D, y'all hold that groove tight! Hypnotize 'em so you can take'em where ya wanna take'em!
- Tamika and Chorus: Hey Sunny, can we take'em to the bridge!? Huh, huh, huh? Hey Sunny, can we take'em to the bridge!?
- Sunny: Uhhhhhhhh, Okay!
- Madison: Ooh! I know that one! London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down!
- Kam and Chorus: So much reality TV, that real life becomes a sitcom.
- If you ain't got no rhythm, we gon' show ya how to get some,
- Class: YEAH!
- Kam: This beat is ferocious.
- Kim: Yeah, like a big ol' tiger!
- Sunny: CLASS OF 3000, SING!
- Class: La la la-la-la la la-la la la-la-la la la la-la-la la la-la la la-la laaaaaaaa!
- Lil' D: Say Shawty. We gotta show these folk we don't play, even when do be playin'!
- Tamika: You don't even watch cartoons. Man, that's scary. I bet if you order the banana split, you don't even eat the cherry! Man, you LAME!
- Lil' D: Shawty, what'cha talkin' bout?
- Sunny: Ooooh, sound like you been practicin' Eddie!
- Madison: Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, DO!
- Sunny: Alright now, just like we rehearsed it. One-Two, One-Two-Three-here we go.
- Sunny: Stay cool, now, stay cool. Ssshhh. Let the music do all... the talkin'.
- Madison: Um, S-Sunny?
- Sunny: Ah, Yes Madison.
- Madison: 'Scuse me, but, um, the radio people don't play songs without words anymore.
- Sunny: Yeah, I know. But don't you worry about that. As long as it's jammin', all the cool people'll play it.
- Madison: Oh...
- Philly Phil: Hey Lil' D, How you my new electro-phonic bass thingamajig. I just made it, heh!
- Lil' D: Oh, that's fine.
- Sunny: Now, remember lesson one.
- Chorus: Be yourself 'cause no one else can take your seat at cool school.
- Sunny: That's right.
- Chorus: Class of 3000. Be yourself 'cause no one else can do that thang like you do.
- Sunny: Right again.
- Chorus: Class of 3000.
- Sunny: And always remember to let'em know where you come from, just so they know
- Chorus: Bankhead, Buckhead, Bankhead, Buckhead, Bankhead, Buckhead, go ahead, go ahead.(come on)Bankhead, Buckhead, Bankhead(anytime), Buckhead, Bankhead, Buckhead, go ahead, go ahead.
- Madison: Hey y'all, what about Eastpoint and CollegePark?
- Sunny: Alright now Lil' D. I'm gonna need some thunder and lightnin' out them drums!
- Lil' D: Alright
- Sunny: Let's take'em home.
- Class: Ba-da-da-da ba-dup-ba-ba-da-dup-ada
- Ba-da-da-da ba-dup-ba-ba-da-dup-ada
- Madison: (gasps) We're on the radio!
- Eddie: Money can't by you funk, No, no, no, no!
- Kam: Yeah...
Just be yourself and accept the differences of others.