Nothin' to it but to Do It is the second episode in Season 2 of Class of 3000.
Plot[edit | edit source]
While Sunny is away, the kids offer to do his chores, but they ignore his instructions.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Luna: Yes, and the teachers retreat, she is how you say, required.
- Luna: Cannonball!
- Madison: Y'all know that boy ain't gonna be back in five! (everyone stares oddly at her) What? Tamika's the only one that can be sassy?
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The video for this was shown before the episode aired.
- Running Gag: Luna saying "Cannonball!" and then making a big wave.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Song: Clean Up: The music video is black and white and takes place in a woman's house. Lil' D poses as a genie as he saves (in order) Madison and Tamika from the plants, Eddie and Kam from the fish, and Philly Phil and Kim from the clothes.
- In the middle of the episode, Eddie sings Beethoven's 5th Symphony in order to distract the plants from creating chaos.
[edit | edit source]
|"Too Cool for School"||"Free Philly"|
|Too Cool for School • Nothin' to it but to Do It • Free Philly • Tamika and the Beast • Safety Last • Study Buddies • The Cure • Big Robot on Campus • The Class of 3000 Christmas Special • Take a Hike! • You Ain't Seen Nothing Yeti • Vote Sunny • Kam Inc. • Two to Tango|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.