Genre: Power pop
- Well, I've been working in the sun
- Early morning, having fun.
- Whoa whoa (whoa whoa),
- Whoa whoa (whoa whoa).
- And when I'm doing what I do
- I can whistle any tune I know, (I know) I know (I know).
- Farming is cool.
- What's to do
- When you can plant a little seed
- And watch it grow, grow, grow, grow?
- Yeah, I know—
- It's quite amazing when you look at it.
- A little seed grows into something you can eat? Wow.
- Well, I've been working on the farm
- On my tractor, picking corn and beans, (and beans) and greens (and greens).
- So, when I mosey into town
- All the people come around to see, (to see) and sing (and sing).
- They say farming is cool. I grow food—
- Some fruits and vegetables, an extra bowl of goodness for your soul.
- Ah, fo sho.
- See, we like to have a good time on this farm.
- Well, let me show you.
- Here we go.
|Season 2 Songs|
|On the Farm • Clean Up • Philly Phil, Come Home • Drum Off • Rapunzel • Study Buddies • Do Your Pose • Turn of the Century • Gimme Toys! • Santa's in Trouble • Christmas is Being Here Together • Beauty and the Beat • In Search Of • Teacher of the Year • Treasure • Two to Tango|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.